Jobs at Bloom
Engagement Manger (male / female)
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and experienced consultants or senior level decision makers with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Engagement Manager at Bloom Partners.
Your Career at Bloom Partners
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. As an Engagement Manager at Bloom Partners you will take over responsibility from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
- Lead client projects in the areas of digital transformation, digital analytics and digital activation
- Lead client discussions, presentations and workshops
- Develop business models and roadmaps for implementation
- Develop strategic and analytical frameworks for thought leadership
- Develop, manage, and cultivate long-term client relationships
- Guide and train junior staff on personal and professional skills, as well as client management
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, has a university degree (any subject expertise welcome), gained extensive (> 5 years), professional experiences in consulting, startups or digital business units of leading brands, and is fluent in German and English. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine the following traits:
- Convincing curiosity and substantial experience with digital topics - i.e. in digital business models, digital strategies, as well as tools & techniques for digital marketing
- Proven track record of managing project teams and working with top and senior management
- Highly structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience in taking an idea from analysis to market launch — either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as a member of a project team
- Entrepreneurial desire to support the development of a fast-paced, growing and highly ambitious company
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references, salary expectations and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).