Jobs at Bloom
Intern (male / female)
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged professionals with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Intern at Bloom Partners.
Your Career at Bloom Partners
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Interns at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
- Be fully integrated in our team and support advanced qualitative and quantitative analyses for leading global brands
- Conduct research on consumer, market and technology trends with a focus on (digital) consumer, market and technology trends
- Present results and support in creating client presentations and workshops
- Promote team efficiency and effectiveness by performing administrative tasks
You think digital is more than just a Website, Facebook or Twitter, you are currently enrolled at a University and you are fluent in German and English. Ideally you already gained experience in consulting, Start-ups or in a similar environment with a focus on digital. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine the following traits:
- Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, strategies and technology
- Highly analytical mindset
- Independent, structured and result-oriented approach, as well as a positive can-do attitude
- Minimum 3, ideally 6 months of time
- Highly engaged, team oriented and excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ideally skilled or basic knowledge in analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics) and statistics software (e.g. SPSS)
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references, salary expectations and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer (email@example.com).