Jobs at Bloom
Senior Consultant (male / female)
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged professionals with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Senior Consultant at Bloom Partners.
Your Career at Bloom Partners
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Senior Consultants at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
- Lead and coordinate project teams towards excellent and inspiring project results
- Coordinate and guide advanced qualitative and quantitative analyses for leading global brands
- Guide research on consumer, market and technology trends, develop benchmarks and best practice cases
- Evaluate and develop business strategies and business cases
- Present findings to c-level and mid-level management of our clients
- Lead day-to-day client relationship and coordination on project level
- Contribute to ongoing thought leadership and research initiatives of Bloom Partners
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, has an advanced university degree (any subject expertise welcome), gained advanced professional experience in consulting, startups or digital business units of leading brands, and is fluent in German and English. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine the following traits:
- Desire to shape a fast-paced and growing, entrepreneurial company
- Advanced experience in key functions, such as digital marketing, digital transformation and business strategy
- Basic or advanced experience in key industries, such as FMCG, Food, Energy and Mobility
- Experienced in taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch — either as an entrepreneur, member of a start-up team, or as a member of a project team
- Highly structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude, quickly taking ownership and responsibility
- Ability to handle and combine multiple (and sometimes diverging) inputs into strategic implications
- Proven experience in taking team responsibility
- Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, digital transformation, digital strategy, technologies & marketing
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references, salary expectations and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).