Jobs at Bloom
Working Student (male / female)
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged students with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as a Working Student at Bloom Partners.
Your Career at Bloom Partners
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talent and skills. Working Students at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
- Support advanced qualitative and quantitative research initiatives for project teams and clients
- Support our research on consumer, market and technology trends, develop benchmarks and best practice cases
- Analyze digital assets and strategies of leading brands
- Provide analyses and prepare key findings for our teams
- Perform administrational tasks to ensure efficient and effective team work
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, is enrolled at a university (any subject expertise welcome) and gained first professional experiences in consulting, startups or digital business units of leading brands. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us, if you combine the following traits:
- Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, strategies and technology
- Fluency in German and English and excellence in written and oral communication
- Extraordinary expertise in Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to handle and combine multiple (and sometimes diverging) inputs into strategic implications
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company
- Highly structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude
Please submit your resume and brief motivation along with your references, salary expectations and earliest start date to Miss Kerstin Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).